GPF 2024 will take place in person in San Juan, Puerto Rico from April 14 – 17, 2024.
Appropriate GPF Attendees
- Decision makers for interconnection activities representing an organization
- Technical staff, technical product managers, and non-sales executives for interconnection services (e.g. Internet Exchange, Cloud Service Providers, Enterprises, Cross Connects, Optical Exchange Platforms) at an organization actively serving the needs of interconnection participants
- Sponsor attendees per sponsorship agreements
- GPF board members, event staff, and invited speakers
- GPF limits attendees to a maximum of two people per organization. The Approvals committee may agree to exceptions with supporting justification
Any attendees over the maximum of two may be added to a waitlist if desired. Waitlist will be released 14 days before the event
To provide context, the GPF team attempts to ensure that every attendee adds value to the collective and unique nature of GPF events.
We have found in the past that the activities of those in roles involving sales, account management, business development, consulting services, product marketing, or similar non-operational roles are not appropriate.
Similarly, someone who maintains a very limited amount of infrastructure, such as only a route server as opposed to maintaining broader Internet Exchange infrastructure, is not appropriate.
- Members – $450
- Non-Member In-Person – $550